Tuesday 2 April 2013

Renovation of our Cornish Holiday Cottage

Before...
Getting there...
 5 months later...
So...now the weather is starting to change, I've decided its about time I addressed the long awaited job of decorating our holiday cottage back in Cornwall. As usual, things have taken us a lot longer than expected, but I'm proud to say that we've come a long way. Since the first days of knocking down walls and adding extensions, we're finally feeling 'comfortable'. Now the fun can really begin, and I can start to source all the pretty things to fill our lovely new home with. Below are some before and after shots, some change hey? We've still a way to go, but we're hoping by Christmas we'll be finished and our house will be available to rent. Holiday by the beach anyone? xx

1 comment:

  1. This is nice blog. Such a nice post. Really i like this post. The fun and excitement of your hard-earned holidays largely depend on the place you choose to stay, however exotic the destination is. Picture are so beautiful. I need to share with my friend and thanks for sharing it....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...