Friday 9 November 2012

Paul Massey's Cornish Home


Wow, Paul has done it again! He's created a beautiful rustic beach house, situated in one of the sweetest Cornish fishing towns in the UK. I love how he collects industrial lighting and reclaimed furniture, yet makes them feel so luxurious at the same time. His interior style inspires me so much, I'm sure I'll be stealing a few of his ideas when decorating our holiday home here in North Cornwall. I can't wait to see what he does next! x
Images via Light Locations. Paul Massey's house tour can also be seen in June's edition of Living Etc. Also...a little bird has just told me that you book this property for your next holiday down in Cornwall. Take a peek at Unique Home Stays for availability. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...