Tuesday 13 September 2011

A Girly Beach House

Hi everyone! I'm so sorry for my lack of posts lately. Time is literally running away with me! But luckily, last night I managed to get a whole five minutes to myself, yey!! In my attempt to catch up on all the lovely homes that have been featured in the last few weeks, I have to say this is one of my favourites by far. It's sooooo lovely! Although I've posted a more piccies than usual, you can see the whole house tour through Apartment Therapy. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Love the blue walls & the dry lavender!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's every girl's dream house! I just wanna jump up and down that bed! LOL. I noticed that you have lots of books in your home. Who are your favorite authors? My favorite author is Gabriel Garcia Marquez.

    ReplyDelete
  3. True. It's a place any woman would love! The house has two bedrooms, right? Wow, that's lovely! That place is definitely ideal during the hot, summer days. You can just enjoy the breeze as it passes through the rooms.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...